What will be the cost to develop an E-commerce Grocery app?
With the expanded uses of smartphones and the internet, on-demand grocery delivery apps have become a new trend. As per a recent survey, 38% of the user community tends to order groceries online, and the number of of users is increasing rapidly. It ends the need to stand in a long queue for hours and wasting time. It offers to buy any desired household product at a reasonable price anytime. With a busy lifestyle, it is really becoming a tiring choice for people nowadays. Hence, most of the people are now turning towards online grocery apps to get products delivered at the doorstep.
However, with the increasing numbers of innovative and captivating features, embedded features, E-commerce Grocery apps are flooding the market.
Now Let’s Have a Look at the Benefits of The Grocery App?
Getting an online grocery app leverages both customers and app owners with numerous benefits. Here we are listing down a few significant advantages.
- Convenient : Grocery apps are so easy to manage. It helps users to place an order from anywhere, anytime. Like, if you are at the office and remember about a few essential missing grocery products. You can simply by using your smartphone place an order. What all you need is a smartphone and internet connectivity.
- Time saver : In this busy era, we lead to hectic and stressful lives. Technologies have made our life comfortable. On-demand grocery apps are one of those apps which have a lot of time for the users.
- Save money : On-demand grocery apps always come with alluring offers and discount schemes, especially at the time of festive. They provide their loyalty programme and discount coupons, which allow users not only to avail discounts but attract new users as well.
- Prevent from excess shopping : Whenever, we go to the mall or any grocery shop, most of the time we end up buying a few necessary products. And sometimes we shop more because we want to avoid coming again and again. This is not a case with the on-demand grocery apps.
- Secure payment options : You can find the facility of making payment using several options on the app. You can pay online while placing the order or can opt for cash on delivery. All of the user information such as name, contact details, card details and address, stays secured and encrypted.
Grocery App Development Process
- Plan : – Explore the market and understand the requirement
- Design: – Develop a Unique Interface
- Build: – Customer-Centric Development
- Test: – Test and Analyze Website Speed and functionality
- Launch: – Now time to go live in the market
- Monitor & Evaluate: – Analyze the performance
How Much Does it Cost you to Build a Grocery Shopping App?
App complexity, dedicated platforms for the particular app, and the cost of developer are three major factors through which the cost of the on-demand app gets evaluated. Also, costs get affected by the geo-location since it varies from country to country.
If estimated, the development cost for the grocery delivery app in India can start from $8.000 for both iOS and Android. Further, it depends on the complexity and several other factors and can reach $10 to $80 per hour.
So, if we calculate all costing, for a single platform, it can reach up to $10,000 to $35,000.
However, Choosing a cross-platform app promises your app to stand ahead from others in the competition.
Everything You Like To Know About The Cost Of Developing A Diet And Nutrition Planning App
BALLPARK ESTIMATE ON MESSAGING APP DEVELOPMENT LIKE TELEGRAM MESSENGER
Augmented Reality Sees Endless Possibilities For The Food And Beverage Industry Through Smart Glasses
As Ai Grows Out, Of Infancy, A Whole New Class Of Mobile App Possibilities Emerge